We are a startup located in Europe providing visual clinical documentation and collaboration solutions for health care organizations and we are looking for a new talent joining our team.
Remote Mid-Senior Java Backend Developer
Starting on Mid / End of March 2020, 40h/week, Long-term Partnership
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Developing further our core backend applications.
- Separating the application into microservices.
- Designing the architecture together with our solution architects.
What do we expect from you:
- 4+ years experience of building Java backend services with the Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Git.
- Hands-on experience with relational Databases.
- Building REST APIs.
- Follow good development architecture and design patterns.
- Solid development skills including developing unit and integration tests.
- Ability to closely work with frontend engineers to create and test secure and robust API.
- Being proactive in improving the overall solution to have easier maintenance and easier debugging.
- imito is a self-organized company, so that you need to work independently and self-organized in an Agile team consisting of 6 developers.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English. If you apply, please put the word “happy” in the subject of your application.
- Nice to have: experience with PostgreSQL, Hibernate or other ORM, Gradle, Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Kotlin/Scala, any functional/declarative language, Liquibase, Node.js.
We have a well-founded expertise working with top talents from Europe. Therefore, we have contracts ready to be signed. We only accept independent freelancers and no agencies or recruiters / headhunters!
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Manuel at: firstname.lastname@example.org.