Added value for the medical and nursing staff
- imito simplifies the visual clinical documentation radically and increases transparency, saves medical professionals valuable time.
- Facilitation of the wound documentation increases the documentation quality.
- Seamless integration into the patient records saves time and eliminates errors from manual input.
- Collaboration within the team is optimized by prompt obtaining of second opinions.
- The inclusion of patients allows for better outcomes.
Benefits for medical and nursing staff
Wound healing process, allergic reactions, photos before / during / after treatment, surgically removed tissue or organs, intraoperative documentation
Gait disorders, mobility, epileptic seizures, operation videos, behavior of children, mental anomalies
- Nursing (wound documentation)
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Neurology (mainly videos)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Pediatrics (Paediatrics)
Dr. med. et med. dent. Florian Thieringer, MHBA
Klinik für Mund-, Kiefer- und Gesichtschirurgie, Universitätsspital Basel
Klinischer IT-Projektleiter, Universitätspital Basel